Plans, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of the assigned work area. Ensures and monitors compliance to established productivity and quality levels.
1. Supervises, coordinates, schedules, inspects and approves the work of subordinates or trainees while maintaining quality production.
2. Ensures that tools, fixtures and other equipment are used properly and are properly maintained.
3. Maintains necessary records according to the organization and customer requirements. 4. Assist with payroll and billing paperwork and the delivery to the corporate headquarters.
5. Sets up workflow, ensures that the equipment and supplies are available and are in safe operating condition.
6. Assures that established procedures are adhered to while meeting customer requirements.
7. Maintains a clean and orderly work area. 8. Available via phone at all times to address emergency concerns.
9. Ability to revise scheduling based on customer demands.
10. Resolve workers concerns or involve General Supervisor for resolution.
11. Adheres to and promotes all safety requirements and procedures.
12. Travels to other facilities as needed.
13. Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical conduct as stated in the Code of Ethical Behavior manual.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Ability to read and write policy, procedures and instructions.
2. Ability to analyze and compile data.
3. Ability to schedule, train, supervise and inspect job tasks assigned to workers.
4. Valid driver’s license, chauffeurs license preferred, or able to acquire in 5 days.
5. Able to adjust work hours to accommodate work priorities and scheduling including weekends and holidays.
1. Able to walk and stand for long periods of time